Sunday 28 July 2019

Summer Uniform

 This is the kind of outfit where if i'm not wearing it, I wish I was wearing it. Now that the weather is back to the usual British summer standard, the jeans are back. This high-waisted straight leg pair are from Primark - I'm not proud of this purchase as I avoid buying from the high street, but they fit me so well and I know for a fact I'll get so much wear out of them (slap on the wrist though, for not waiting and finding them on Depop). I've paired them with this deep blue linen shirt which is probably the best thing I've bought this summer. I found it in a charity shop for three humble pounds - and it still had the original tags on so had never been worn! (I can't find this exact one, but there's a very similar one here). My most worn summer shoes which go with everything are these Birkenstocks which are hand-me-downs from my mum's friend! I know Birks divide people, like marmite, but for the wide-footed they're pretty much essential, so there. 








Photography by Rudi

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Someday Blog. Design by FCD.