Wednesday 11 September 2019

(almost) Sweater Weather

It has been a hot minute! I've had a bit of an unintentional break from blogging as it's still all very new to me and i'm trying to figure out how I want to do things. For the time being, me and Rudi have shelved the DSLR (we did a couple of very unsuccessful shoots which made me feel a bit negative!) I'm trying to tell myself it doesn't matter if I can't do certain things just yet - it takes time to learn new skills. So I decided to just use my phone to document my jumpers first outing and I think they turned out okay!   
 By the time the first of September rolls around, i'm always SO ready for a bit of sweater weather and all of the autumny goodness that comes with it. At the moment, it's the kind of in between weather where you need a jumper but you'll be whipping it off every time the sun comes out! I got this brand new Topshop chunky knit off Ebay for four pounds (I know). I can't wait to wear it more this Autumn when the cold weather sets in, the leaves turn orange, and everything is pumpkin spice flavour.
  





Jumper - Ebay (Topshop)
Top - Depop (Nobody's Child)
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Sue Ryder (Vans)

Photos by Rudi



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Someday Blog. Design by FCD.